Thursday, June 21

Elsie layouts, & tball

This is the best part of this layout, the story... I fell in love with this line,the anticipation, everything. But my actual travel pics are so not accessible. so does that mean I sit and wait till they are? NO! I just created this layout anyways. I totally did it Pam style, because as you know, she is the queen of FAST N FUN pages! (check out scraptology site if you want to know more...) But since doing it, I realized that I could of had a little more fun with it, so I am going to create a 2 pg. spread, change it up a little and enhance with my new idea.s I'll stilll use this layout, but I am literally many trips behind in albums!!! New Zealand, when I lived in Australia, Fiji, Hawaii, Mexico, Eastern Canada, when I lived in Quebec City, Las Vegas and then I have pics from all over U.S. except for Florida and Alaska. Heck I might just start making multiples of the same layout just so I can actually show some of these trips. Just kidding, see I AM totally years behind too! When I saw this paper it just screamed water to me, so I think I will have a lot of fun with it. Needless to say I went back to Yesterday's Memories twice today!!!! I wanted to get some more of the embellishments before they were gone again!!! I truly did not think that I would be this fascinated with this line, but I already have another layout done today, but no pic on it yet. Who says you can't use pink for a boys layout??? I think that it actually compliments his outfit well. Especially since the word love is shaded in red too! I love writing on pics too when I know I've already done layouts with the picture untouched. Why not use the white sace. No one says we always have to go and create journaling blocks!

I thought this Elsie travel paper was so appropriate for this car. Same shade of teal, and funky! JIm and this car are so know for road trips. anywhere, anytime, with anybody. He is definitely infamous for his Moose Jaw/ Buffalo Pound runs. Spontaneity is my husband's middle name! So I laughed making this layout but I think anyone that knows Jim will think it is appropriate!
Did a layout for Jenn & Darryl that I am going to take tomorrow. they'll have to do all the journaling! tough. I only scrap the memories not make them so that is their responsibility to capture their life.
you look so pumped! glad you had fun at tball this year!
love your look Riley.
tonight was the last night of tball so they got these adorable little medals. Riley was so proud. He actually hit some great line drives tonight. super exciting!!! Oh and I finally got to meet Angie tonight, a fellow blogger & local scrapbooker, so that was neat.
oh, so I might not blog tomorrow. I am off to Edmonton for an awesome weekend. And to see my sis, bro inlaw & of course baby hunter. love that boy. miss him. I am so going to take hundreds of pics you know!!! I'll so be blogging Monday!!!! hope eveyone has a super weekend....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

my husband says a real man can wear pink! love the LO's, as always! just the inspiration i needed to get scrapping tonight. have a great weekend, and if you are in Edmonton's LSS, I'm always game for new stuff! let me know.

Angie said...

MacKenzie was the same way with her medal too. Yes it was great to meet you too. I thought I had better run over there and say hi before the game was over, otherwise we would have to wait til some other time to meet. And Jager is so cute.. he looks so big in pictures, and then to see him in person, he is still little. I love the curly red hair. Have a safe trip! Until we meet again..lol

Lita said...

I have to work on Friday night but I am free for Saturday night!!! I'll send you an email with my #, hopefully we can get together when your in Edmonton!!!!

Kelly said...

Love the new layouts - gotta love the Elsie Line - it rocks!!!! Your layouts are always innovative and pretty.

Pam said...

Love the layout with the elsie line..now that my company is gone i plan on breaking it out tomorroW!!!

Julie Cortens said...

Fun layouts Leica. Congrats to Riley. Nice medal! It has been 17+ years since any of my boys played T-ball - such fun times...except for keeping the mosquitoes off three other little ones. :)

Kate said...

Love me some Elsie...and you are ROCKIN' IT!!!