Monday, September 17

Don't Forget tomorrow!

I'm having a SCRAP, SWAP & CHAT night from 6-10pm. Bring any of your gently used supplies that you'd love to donate. Then we'll all swap with each other, visit & eat. The rest will all be donated to Kate's charity. Please phone me if you are coming & I'll give you directions. Oh, some people have asked that if they have nothing to bring can they still come? Yes, the idea is that we are trying to round up as much stuff as possible for this great girl. So if you have no extras to donate than you can always buy a trimmer or adhesive to donate. She is in desperate need for those items especially.

  • Sorry for the wussy blog today, we helped build Shane's & Andrea's deck yesterday, a little tired today. But fun. Those kids are ambitious! Move in Wednesday, build deck Sunday, next weekend the fence???
  • Talk later. Looking forward to tomorrow!

2 comments:

Thelma Findlay said...

I hope you had your camera and you captured the progress of the deck! Just think how much fun that first barbecue will be!

Okay - if you haven't heard, I'm aboard!

Kate said...

I SO wish I could be there!!! Thanks again Leica! Say hi to all your wonderful girlies for me!