Monday, September 10

ScrapFest 2007

SCRAPFEST ROCKED!!!!
  • All I have to say is NEW OWNERS! NEW OWNERS! NEW OWNERS! I say this because last year's Scrapfest left behind a bit of a disappointment among the attendees. It was not ran very well and there were problems. But the light at the end of the tunnel is here! Lisa & Deb are AMAZING, entertaining, fun, cheerful, hardworkers, this list just keeps going on and on. And no I am not paid to say this. So what is SCRAPFEST? It is a large event that takes place all over Canada. It is set up so there is a large crop room, many classes by the most fantastic instructors out there, and a huge marketplace where you can SHOP, SHOP & SHOP. Sponsors that gave away prizes, prizes, prizes. There is a night to make an incredible mini album, lot's of make n takes. I cannot even begin to tell you how much fun I had. It is definitely on my must do list for next year!
These are the power house ladies behind this most successful event!
I do want to give a shout out to their behind the scenes team, I didn't get to meet everyone, but Lindsay, Sandra & Jeffrey (he definitely made Allison & I laugh)were very helpful and helped made the event run smooth! So today I have an enormous list to complete so here's a view of what I'll show this week...

  • Thursday:
  • Canada's Scrapbooking Crop 4 Kids- Edmonton
  • my new favourite scrapbook product (I think I'll make this a secret until Thursday, then I can do up a few more examples to show you how wonderful this product is)
  • Kelly Falardeau- Memories in Motion (the coolest little truck that I LOVE)

  • Friday:
  • Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine- so much stuff to tell you about these people!
  • Crop & Cruise
  • Allison Orthner
  • some of the amazing products donated: Tilano Fresco Tiles, Urban Lily,etc...
  • anything else I might have missed...
  • If you met me this weekend and are here, please say hi. I met so many unbelievable scrapbookers that I am excited to hear from.
  • And don't forget, if you are coming to my house to make cards for the troops Sept.13 6pm-10pm, please let me know, as I have to set up tables so I want to make sure there is comfortable room for everyone. See you tomorrow with pics, pics, pics. I have to go and dump all my cards. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leica...found your blog and bookmarked it. Was so great to meet you and see your wonderful work!