Sunday, September 9

I'm back!!!!

So here's the truth, I'm home, I'm exhausted, I'm still grinning ear to ear from the most amazing weekend a person could have. This week I am dedicating a bit to SCRAPFEST 2007! It was the BEST!!!! So make sure to check in everyday because I will share pics & stories and tell you all the fun that a scrapbooker could have at one of these shows. There are so many people I want to tell you about, Canadian magazines that just have it going on and my latest, greatest, reasonably priced scrapbook item that I can no longer live with out, my tv appearances, and so much more.... but right now I have to spend time with my beautiful family who I missed!!!!! See you tomorrow!

  • Don't forget that this week I am having my Card making for the troops get together at my house this week. So please let me know if you can make it so I know how many appetizers to make. Thanks!

6 comments:

Saucy said...

Yikes! Right! I just about forgot. email me please... it's the 13th, right? I can bring something to nibble on.

Allison Orthner said...

Hey Leica!
It was sooo much fun hanging with you at our Crop and Cruise booth at Scrapfest! Just a hint of the fun we'll have on the cruise! I'll send you some of my photos too!
Allison

Kate said...

Leica, I can NOT wait to read every single word!!! Glad to hear you had an amazing time! Talk to you soon. xox

Janine Wahl said...

Lecia!

I had a great time getting to know you and Allison. You two are a riot! Completely look forward to seeing you two in October and I cannot wait to see those pictures. I'll have a few on mine as well, like you I had to breathe.

You take care and I'll se you in October. I can't wait!

coRinne not connie said...

I'm hoping to be there!

Jo-Ann said...

Hey Leica, great meeting you a Scrapfest, you are such an inspiration. Can you direct me to Julie Cortens' military scapbook pages? Will you be at Crop for Kids in Edmonton? If yes, what days are your classes being held?
Thanks!!
:))
Jo-Ann