Tuesday, September 4

My weekend in pics! AWESOME!

My weekend was fabulous! Had so much fun with the family and in laws & Jim's relatives. We went boating, camping, to a pig roast, karaoke, the works. We need to come home to relax. HA!

  • so this is what a child looks like when they overdose on candy! ha ha my messy messy boy! love him!
one of the days boating.
the boys LOVE the trampoline. They even play "popcorn" (where one lies down and the other tries to bounce you)
Jager is now wearing hats a lot, wants to be like dad. Little does he know dad wears hats more when he needs a haircut (more out of necessity) that would be time for me to cut his hair. sorry honey! My cousin Ivy bought both boys these adorable hats. They almost are never taking them off. THANKS IVY! (Also Ivy, have a safe trip tomorrow! I'll probably be driving right behind you!)
dad & the boys wrestling...a daily occurrence in our house!
Riley practising a little driving. (of course under supervision by dad!) (It's more for me to scrapbook!LOL)
Riley just catching a little sun! If you notice the day was actually cold!hence the sweaters but the sun felt gorgeous when it came out. what an adorable kid!
Love this cutie!
dad & Riley in the tube. goofing off!
Riley loving it? where is daddy? look close!
Here is Daredevil #1 & #2!
So hey, I decided to join in on the fun too. And my sweet, sweet husband was trying to toss me off! naughty, naughty! I reminded him that I was now a mommy and had to behave and take care of the kids.
so, I tried too! no luck. Then he reminded me that he made the house payments & the majority of the money. needless to say we decided that we were better off not tossing each other out. We did laugh lot's and lot's though. Anytime I almost fell off both Riley & Jager were sad and calling for me. My heroes!
I love this casual pic of Jim!
Well, so many things are happening this week. I leave tomorrow for Edmonton Scrapfest. If you are soming , please come and say hi! I'll spend most of my time at the Crop & Cruise booth.
I know I have so much to tell you but I am burnt out! must go and make Jimmy's lunch for tomorrow and then I'm calling it a night! Have a great week guys!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Lecia, I love the pictures you take of your boys and hubbs. They will have the most documented childhood in history!!!
You guys looks like you have so much fun together - seriously so important, right?
Have a super weekend at Scrapfest, I sooo wish I could go but you know how it is ... mortgage, groceries, etc.
Thanks for the sweet stuff, you rock it!! Kate said I should come with her next time and bring my girls but after hearing her account of the banging on eachother and rough housing, I may just leave my precious, innocent lil' girls behind!!!!

Kate said...

FAB pics Leica...love your boys, they are adorable! You could make a whole book just on your weekend at the lake! Thanks again for a great playdate, have a wonderful time at Scrapfest! :0( Maybe I'll make it next year...

scrappaleica said...

Thanks Keli, you are more than welcome to come and play! We'll divide the house into rough & tumble, busy kids (aka mine) and good kids(aka yours & Kates) . just kidding. you are so welcome for the sweetness too!

scrappaleica said...

Kate, I had such a great time with you & Will, we will have to do it again! Plus we took the donuts to the lake and they were ENJOYED! Thanks!