Friday, August 31

YEAH!!!!

Okay so I can finally tell you. Holding secrets is hard!!! Scrapbook. com had a major major contest. Giving away thousands of dollars in free scrapbook supplies. This contest had like thousands of entries and I placed!!!! They were choosing 7 main winners and 70 runners up/honorable mentions. I was an honorable mention. So I am pretty pumped because I was not going to enter. so if you want to see which layout won go here.

  • My other big news I cannot release yet, sorry hopefully after the weekend. It's big, I'm excited, cannot wait!
  • We are off to the lake Right Now!, so I'll tell you all my juicy stuff when I return.

  • Also, thanks Kate & Will for an awesome day!

2 comments:

Saucy said...

Well I for one am not at all surprised. Congratulations, "Red S" is all yours!!

Kate said...

LOVE the LO...Way to go! Thanks for the awesome advice and letting my kid do some damage to your house. We had a blast!