Wednesday, August 1

Go check out this hot and upcoming jewelery megastar!

Okay, totally hijacked this of Miss Melina's site (only the greatest photographer around) because I totally think that Pam has the coolest jewelery around. Each piece is handcrafted, unique and really is beautiful. So if you have a minute, go and check her out at the fringe this week (Aug.2nd-Aug.4th) One thing I will guarantee is that she is a lot of fun to talk to, hang out with and she does teach the most amazing classes at Scraptology! So go introduce yourself to her. Hope you have tremendous success Pam!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Thanks so much for posting this on your blog! How did you hijack it? I tried to hijack your poster to put on my site and i couldn't do it.
maybe next time!

Kristen =) said...

I love this Jewelery... Its so Pretty and unique!

Anne-Camille Collins said...

Hey! I found your site on scrapbook.com and then came here to your blog! Just wanted you to know your work is GREAT and I just wanted to stop and say HI! It's always nice to "meet" people who love scrapbooking as much as I do!