Monday, August 13

Foiled! & test driving...

okay, so my plans to start my interviews today were foiled. Blogger refuses to let me upload anything. I started having problems last night. So I'm going to fool around with some sizing issues maybe. I don't know. So today was productive, Riley started VBS, totally had a blast! He's so excited for everyday this week. Putting him to bed was super because he didn't want to miss tomorrow! Then my mom & I spent the ENTIRE day test driving and checking out vehicles. The deadline is approaching to when I will need one, so why leave it to the last minute. Now that Jim is home all the time, come winter he's taking the truck and parking the Superbee till Spring, so then the kids & I need a method of transportation. So I think I'm intent on getting a mini van. So if anyone has any advice let me know. Totally loved the Honda Odyssey today. Mom's first choice for sure!!! Love the sto & go seating in the Dodge Caravan, the Nissan Quest was recommended too but we ran out of time. So please leave me a comment to help me out. I've been a 4x4 truck girl for all my life. Only for a couple years did I own a car. Anyways, see you tomorrow, hopefully I have better luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You totally need a van, my friend. I'd never go back to a car now.

Saucy said...

I was always a 4x4 truck girl growing up. Somehow as a student I switched to the Neon, of all things. Gave it to my son now (yikes!) but went back to 4x4 with the new Jeep Compass! Love it! Has all the goodies plus a cable for my iPod, satellite radio and a phone charger. You must get a phone charger!!!

I also would never go back to a car. Have a great day, friend.

Anonymous said...

We have a honda mini-van and it is a life saver with 3 kids. It is better than the Mazda that we had in the past, more roon and better power. The Honda still drives more like a car than my parents town and country.

Tracey