Thursday, August 9

Tuesday's layouts

okay, here is a few layouts I did Tuesday night. I'll post a few. Lately I've been doing lot's of monotones. Made the black hibiscus with the small mask from Heidi Swapp and just positioned it where I wanted. If you don't know how to use masks go here.

I have hundreds of the Riley laughing in the pool. so now I'm working on layouts for my mom and sis. Jager likes to play on the outside more when Riley is in the pool. I think he is still a little scared. But he is slowly trying more with water. So I don't have too many of him in the water.
More dinosaur layouts. still have a few more to go as I plan to do one set of layouts for Riley., Jager, Hunter, mom& dad & jim's & my book. So I hope you don't get bored seeing them. This one isn't finished yet. I'm going to make fact sheets that the boys can pull out to learn more about the dinosaurs individually.
This one I really wanted the feeling of danger! So I took a sweet little paper that was very soft & romantic and made it dark, creepy & powerful. I'm deciding on a unique way to put the journaling beside the picture. I want it to feel alive, really different so I'll hold off finishing it till I think of something crazy!
Someone sent this funny test to me. After seeing the results I think I'm in trouble, I guess it could be worse...I could be 100%! 80% Well I guess it is into the wee hours so I should attempt to sleep. I did another 4 full layouts and started another tonight. At this rate I think I might catch up by the end of the year!!!LOL. I'll take some pics and post them tomorrow night. Have a great sleep!

2 comments:

Saucy said...

I'm only 58% addicted but that sounds about right I think!

scrappaleica said...

Saucy, Good for you! I need to stop thinking about blogging. such a fun thing to do though!