Friday, August 17

Cruisin crops

sorry to anyone who didn't get in...both crops are sold out. But remember to come drop by anyways, because I am giving away a $100.00 worth of my absolute favourite product to someone who comes to see me (I will do this for both crops). People have been bugging me to make it so that they have better chances to win.

  • So here's what I've come up with: Between 10am-11 am (on both days, Sept.29th & Oct.27th) you will get 5 tickets each to put your name on. I want to start the day out with a bang! 14 hours of non-stop fun will begin as soon as those doors open. Then for every $25.00 you spend throughout the day (whether you are cropping there or not) I will let you put in an additional ticket. So your chances are up to you! Also, if you bring a friend you will also get another ticket. Cannot wait!
  • Make sure when you come, bring a few samples of your best work to share. There are some exciting things to be starting in the fall and I'd love to be able to give some recommendations on who the next top scrapbookers are in SASKATCHEWAN!

Can you believe it is only less than 6 weeks away???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait Leica! I am coming to both because i know whatever you have planned will be amazing!
Jennifer