Friday, August 3

ALLISON ORTHNER!!!

So today was so much fun. I got the privilege of spending it with Allison Orthner discussing all the details of the cruise, the nitty gritty details, the fun surprises for the guests, the parties, the goody bags, the prizes the glamour shots, everything. I even got to give her a mini doodling class so that she can present it on her fantastic TV show!

So much fun! Her family came over for supper and the kids all had a blast. It was really a great experience and made me really excited to be on this adventure with such a classy lady who is really on top of her game. the wheels are already turning about next years concept, so if this year wasn't in your budget, start considering it for next year!!! Because I am amazed at how awesome and well planned this event is. We have a wedding tomorrow and then I think we are going to go boating for a few days, so I'll talk to you guys later!!! Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Julie Cortens said...

You are one busy lady! Have fun boating - and do take a few days to just enjoy your family!