Thursday, August 9

I'm seeing nothing but daisies!

That is Daisy Bucket! They have become one of the layout sponsors AND they are sponsoring me completely with patterned papers & stamps. They are a very new company that just celebrated their anniversary. They just said that they are going to be coming to Canada too. AWESOME! AWESOME! I think that this company is going to be the latest rage with all their awesome product and affordable too!

So go here to check them out further. Here are just 3 of their lines. So cute hey?? sets that have coordinating double sided, cool texture papers, ribbon to match AND neato tag sets. What more could you ask for to complete a look?
They are sending multiples of 17 of the following stamps. My class focuses on doodling, flowers and texture so we will be experimenting with these cool flower & doodle stamps!
Sorry I didn't post my layouts from last night, I was too excited about DAISY BUCKET!
  • click here to see all the sponsors so far for the cruise! more keep coming aboard every week!
Tomorrow!!!
  • Love you guys. You are the reason why we have fun scrapbooking. People that want to keep learning, growing and discovering new elements. I love keeping my hobby fun & interesting and nothing is better than sharing it with a great group of scrapbookers & bloggers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the star paper and would like to use it in some baby boy layouts.

Tracey

jem said...

Wow! Some great companies have jumped on the Leica band wagon (Awesome!!!) Just love the lo of all you los, great idea. I also enjoy the green lo of riley.