Wednesday, August 29

First Day of School

So Riley is back at preschool today. still mornings only. such excitement took place this morning. Riley told me he knew that 5 of his friends from last year were going to be there. Especially Kara. So he was excited. He has 2 new teachers, but he was so excited when he saw Miss Ada (last year's directress Assistant)

So today I decided to make it a Jager morning. He was really wanting to stay at Riley's school. Actually DID NOT want to leave. So instead I took him to the river, we walked on the Meewasin and stopped and played at Gabriel Dumont park. GREAT park. Enough uniqueness that kept us busy. But when I said let's go get Riley he was ready to go.
I just love his adorable smile! We had a fun morning hey Jag?
One stop before we picked Riley up. Yesterday's Memories got all of the Daisy Bucket line in. (*they are one of my sponsors, whose product I've never seen in real life yet) So I went and looked, shopped, and left exhilarated because the line is fantastic and FEELS cool. I love double sided patterned paper every day, but textured always makes it the best. Just a little scrapbook shopping to make a girl feel great.
So I plan to scrap tonight, get ready for my classes tomorrow night:
I still have openings in the Who Am I? & All About ME class tomorrow night starting at 6pm. email me if interested. scrap-mommy@hotmail.com
  • I'm looking forward to having an awesome visit tomorrow afternoon with Kate Kading. Seriously, she is amazing. She is starting up an awesome program for kids, and I can't wait to get together with her to hear all of her plans. Ladies, if you are coming to my house Scrap, Swap & Chat- Sept.18th 6pm - 10pm just let me know. I can only hold a certain amount of people. Just to remind everyone, it is a night where we can get together and chat, share our albums, have appetizers and look through each other's products to swap & then also donate to Kate's group.
  • Oh, so I definitely have awesome news to reveal on Aug.31st, not a moment before. So please come back then, and I'm hoping to have the best news to share tomorrow.
  • I have some new sponsors for the cruise, AND I will show you a picture of all the LUXE design product I received. I hope that you guys are excited to receive it for FREE in your goody bags I'm giving at the 2 crops. Remember, if you weren't able to get into the crops, please come and say hi anyways because then you are eligible to win a $100 worth of free product.
  • Cannot wait to see you tomorrow. Have a great sleep.

No comments: