Saturday, August 18

Upcoming Classes

  • So what do you think of Elsie Flannigan? Love her style, wonder about it? want to maybe try it but too scared? Well I have the perfect class for you!
  • August 20th 7-9pm $30.00 You can come and complete 3 Elsie type layouts! These layouts have lot's of multimedia, dimension and a touch of UNIQUE doodling and handwriting. You will be sewing, painting, using fabric, felt, buttons, scrabble letters, transparencies, clay & chipboard. How's that for learning some awesome techniques?? (still have 2 openings)
  • August 22nd- 6-10pm A double class is running tonight. Take one or both. Eye on Design :hearts ($20)is from 6-8pm and stars ($20) 8-10 pm These classes show you how to combine different mediums or embellishments while using the same theme.

  • August 23rd-6-10pm A double class is running tonight. Take one or both. Summer Activities ($20) 6-8pm and School photos ($20) 8-10pm.
  • August 30th 6-10 pm A Double class is running tonight. Take one or both. Who Am I ($20) 6-8pm and She ($20) 8-10pm These are fun classes to scrap you. Not very often do we focus on ourselves, so come celebrate you and let your family learn more about YOU!

If any of these interest you please email me! I can send you directions to the studio. Have a great day! I hope that some of you got to take in Folkfest & the Air show. We had a few too many things on our plate, so we didn't go to Folkfest but we do have tickets for the airshow. So I'm hoping for a great day!

2 comments:

Saucy said...

OH MY GOD! I am so psyched about the Elsie class!!! Can you believe I've never taken a scrap class! Your description sounds great but I must admit I am still worried about what to bring!!! I've been sifting through photos all week - it needs to be just right!

I can't wait to meet all of the Toon Town scrappers.

scrappaleica said...

Saucy, no prob, you don't even have to bring pictures. We design all the classes so you just have to add them when you get home. Can't wait to be your first class...talk about pressure.