Sunday, August 12

Family Weekend Fun!!!!!!!

I have so many more pics to show you but Blogger just jammed so I'll have to try later or tomorrow. Have fun with these. We spent today on our lovely Saskatchewan River boating. It was awesome. It always is a good time with family & friends. Our river is so attractive too. So have fun looking at these. Jim totally loves any pics that show the "wake", so needless to say I have lot's for him. the boys loved trying to skip rocks. Uncle Shane & Andrea were teaching them. I love catching them in the moment.

awesome painting on the bridge. If someone has seen this, don't you wonder how on earth they got up there to do this??? WOW! My boys were so excited. They love spiderman. In fact they both started saying spiderman before we realized why, great eyes kids!
here they are approaching the bridge...
I walked up onto Broadway Bridge to take some bird's eye view pics. It was cool. We don't have any pics of our boat like this, so I had fun. My brothers (Steven & Shane) Andrea, Matthew, Trent & us were all on the river today. But we only had one boat on the river out, the boys didn't bring theirs so we just took turns. Which was fine with me because I wanted to take pics. Look, little Jager is already sleeping.
leaving the bridge
I really like this photo, the architecture view I guess.
Another Bess photo taken from our boat! isn't this hotel magnificent, such an asset to our city.
Here's a few pics from the Exhibition yesterday. We had such a GREAT family day there. Both boys loved going on all the rides. Over, and over, and over... Anyways it was fun! Enjoy!

So starting tomorrow I am going to start a fun thing. Interviews!!!! Get to know some people that I think are awesome, see their work. It'll be fun. See you then...

7 comments:

jem said...

Fantastic Fun!!! Gee the boys are really growing up. Jager look like a big boy on the rides

Kelly said...

Your boat is freakin' awesome, can I go for a ride?????

P.S. Your boys are adorable - I love their matching jackets!

Kristen =) said...

Great Shots of the river and love the view of the bridge!

How fun.... What a nice day for a boat ride!

Saucy said...

I love visiting your blog,it's so energetic. So many great pictures, Lecia! You guys have lots of family fun.

I'm taking the kids to see the Spiderman art today!!

scrappaleica said...

Kelly, we should take our kids "double dating" LOL on our boat. AS for the matching clothes, total fluke, I just loved this jacket when I got it at the gap on sale for riley (while Jag was a baby) that I bought the same version also on sale for Riley for the next year. I always swore to my mom (before I had kids) that I would never dress my kids alike, I hated how she did that with Jenn & I. Now I can't help it, I love when they match!!! especially their church clothes. Every outfit compliments the other.

scrappaleica said...

Kristen, thanks for the compliments. We are really lucky to have such an amzing river front.

scrappaleica said...

Saucy, LIKEWISE my girl, LIKEWISE!!!! Have fun at Spiderman!