Wednesday, August 8

Thank you!

Here's a big shout out to Allison Orthner. She used the doodling I taught her for her TV segment and aired one of my favourite layouts. I was so pumped. If you want to know more about doodling click here. Also, I don't know how I never realized this before, but why on earth wasn't I scrapbooking in my scrapbook room???? I have accomplished so many layouts this week, I could dance for joy. The boys have been loving sleeping in the basement, so you know me, night owl, I put them to bed between 9-10pm (summer hours!)and then I have been scrapbooking for like 5-6 hours straight! I don't go to bed before 2 am on a good night so I have actually accomplished a lot! Usually when the boys sleep upstairs I won't go scrapping in the basement because I definitely can't hear them 2 floors up, so I bring everything to the kitchen table or else go on the blogs. But now I'm on fire...and my house has stayed clean still! amazing! Oh, I am giving a haircut in 15 minutes but I will post some layouts I did last night. Also I just got a new super telephoto lens so now I am PUMPED!!!! Look out Saskatoon Bridges, I am making a date to try this baby out! Okay, got to go get ready! See you in a bit!

1 comment:

Saucy said...

Your energy inspires me! I just realized that I've not blogged in a whole week!!! Where did that time go, I thought I'd only missed one or two days! Will I ever have lots to post tomorrow!

Really, really looking forward to the Elsie class on the 20th! Starting to gather the photos I want to use... I really need to shake things up and "get my groove back"!!!