Thursday, August 9

a quick update!

Okay, so as far as I have heard, there are still a couple spots left for the Oct.27th crop. The Sept. one still is sold out with a very long waiting list. Truthfully girls I don't think anyone is giving up their spot. sorry!!! I'm still overwhelmed at how quickly they filled up. So much awesome support from the coolest people & friends around. A quick shout out to my friends Pam & Melina who have helped me so much too! I'm super excited that Pam will actually be able to come and scrap on the Oct.27th date because on the first date she is only stopping by for visits because she is moving! So I can't wait for those of you who haven't met Pam, she is a really talented artist, person and creates the most unique jewelery. So she has donated some of her jewelery for prizes! WOW! Also the super coolest Melina(only the best local photographer around!) will be there on both days too,so you'll definitely be able to see her amazing photography in person! Katharina Doyle from Canadian Scrapbooker, told me today that she will be donating another magazine subscription for the second crop. And also I may have some super huge news to reveal later this week or the beginning of next week. Deals are still being worked on. but one definitely involves more brand stinkin CHA new, not accessible,(are you drooling yet?) FREE product for the goody bags. WOO HOO. I tell you, I am determined to make this the most fun you can have on land! And I am really excited to teach the new class as well. Can you believe that you get 14 hours of scrapbooking, lunch, treats, goody bags, prizes, prizes, prizes, cheesecake, scavenger hunts,layout contests, & more games for only $35.00. ( also we are bringing in virgin Pina Coladas, and other fun cruise drinks! the mood must be set!) I am really proud that these 2 events are so affordable. It's not fun when you go to a crop and it costs so much. I'd rather spend it on PRODUCT! Sorry for the quick synopsis of these events again, I just am totally bombarded with emails that I feel I am barely responding fast enough and everyone has such similar questions. Sasktel keeps giving me that you've reached your 98% for messages quota. so tomorrow I will (promise promise) read all, & respond to all and then I will have to delete them, need more space!

Also is anyone going to Scrapfest this year in Edmonton? If you are please come to our Crop & Cruise booth and visit! I know we are doing promotional work for next years big cruise but also there is still 5 spots left on this years. Also I think we are doing a TV thing too, so I am so pumped to see Allison do her thing live and in person!

2 comments:

Pam said...

i am sooooo excited about the crop.
i have jewelry sets for each crop and a bunch of earrings!
i also have a bunch of other prizes that i will get to you when we get back.

scrappaleica said...

Pam, you are super sweet! I hope you are having an awesome vacation, your family deserves it. such hard workers you guys are! miss you though!especially seeing little pics of Rhys!