Thursday, September 13

WOW!

Okay, so when I came back to blogging in March with a new site, new name I decided that I had a goal in mind. To share my family,my life, my work and experiences. I am having a blast with it. On May 26th I decided to add a people counter to see if people were actually visiting me. I made it so that one person couldn't log in multiple times as that isn't very accurate how many people are actually coming. So today, almost 4 months later.....

  • I am now over 10 000 hits. So this is my reason for the wow. I'm having fun. Hope you are too!

Next week I'm going to do some more step by step demos, fill you in a little about my Luxe projects, & now today I just became a part of a really cool design team. I'll tell you the details after I find out more. So has everyone got their entries in for my contest? It ends tomorrow! Well, have to go, I have a group of awesome ladies coming here for a GREAT cause. Card making crop for the troops! Also, I ended up on a few conference calls today so I didn't take pics of that cool new product. So that definitely will be first on the agenda for tomorrow. Thanks for checking me out and leaving comments. It's fun knowing we are all sharing our interest. See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! This is quite the busy site. I know that I have been recognized by people who visit your site. It has only happened once, but it was an interesting experience. If I only have a few minutes on the computer, this is one of my stops.

Tracey

scrappaleica said...

Thanks for the sweetness Tracey, and I'm glad you are being recognized. You are totally fun!