Saturday, September 15

random pics. I'm done!!!

So I have to put this on my blog, Jeffrey, the event control coordintor. No idea what to call him. He just made sure things happened and that they flowed smoothly! He thought he'd particiapte in some of the scrapbook fun. Here is what he made. We gave this guy a hard time all weekend, so Jeffrey thanks for helping us out lot's! A pic of us at supper. Fun!

one of the scrapbooking crop rooms!~
a quick Marketplace shot!
Okay, so I never did find the scrapbook page that Cathie Allan made for me, but when I do, I'll post. It is cool. So all in al , scrapfest was a blast and now I cannot wait to scrap at West Ed! CSC4K is going to be a blast. Hey, if anyone I know is going, give me a shout out. I'd love to see ya! Also since I only had 3 people respond to my contest I'm going to give you ALL a prize. Jenn, I'll give yours tonight, Jody call me & Cheryl Leuschen, email me your address! Congrats girls. I love giving stuff away!
So have a great weekend everyone. I am so pumped for splurge I can barely wait!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scrapbooking splurge... I'm TOTALLY jealous! You girls will have a blast.

Pam said...

the market place looks so cool! Wish i was there!!!!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

we did have a frickin blast! Thanks for joining Leica, Melina and Pam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Well, my dear, I'll be at CSC4K in a few weeks. We'll find one another! See you soon gorgeous!

Peace ~

Mylene

Anonymous said...

Hi Leica, can't find your email address on your blog site so will give you my address here, 1158 Eleanor Street, Saskatoon, Sask, S7T 1A7 Thanks in advance for giving me a prize, that's so nice of you. I am looking forward to talking to you on Sept 29 at YM. Cheryl