Tuesday, September 18

So are you coming???

SCRAP SWAP & CHAT is TONIGHT!!!! It's for a great cause. Let's have some fun chatting & munching. Cannot wait to see you guys here! Okay, so I just realized that I HAVE NOT posted scrapbook layouts for awhile. Sorry. I did 5 layouts the other night at splurge but they all were missing some little detail (because I didn't bring those specific items I needed from home, Yes Pam's supplies were a good store that night for me (that girl packed way better!!!!). So I'll try and finish them up and start posting tomorrow! I cannot even say how much fun I had the other night. I am so looking forward to getting together once a month with this group of girls! Okay, got to go start putting out all my swap items on the pool table. (good thing JIm is at work, He'd kill me to know that my scrapbooking supplies are going to be taking over his "domain" tee hee. If you see here, I have extra stamp pads that I never use, why save them??? And if you think that yours are dried out, bring them anyways because there is a cool ink refresher product out there and maybe we can see if we can bring the life back into them. Also, I have an 8 1/2x11 trimmer that I NEVER use anymore. It still is perfect for kids! Here is just a quick photo collection of what my pool table looks like after only 2 boxes of my stuff to give away have been displayed. I have more. Lot's is brand new that I've won at contests and never used, some scraps (but atill really good sizes to work with) Everyone thinks that I'm giving away yucky stuff, but the truth is if you have seen my scrapbook room you'd understand! I'm a hoarder, I save every scrap everything. But I DON'T have the room. So there is a lot of good stuff to go.

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjC1nZ7UAVum7y35jDPkR4S4PQ3MySyhAo-q-rZ2td9ekdJratypxueoaggzlFpMKVopip3aL0Nu15zW9bjk7VZlvZD8XiDnSWkOVXhDni1Zp1TfsvjyqHQEKkT376H6uPwa7luqdyjX8jv/s1600-h/IMG_6734_edited.JPG"> so other suggestions of what you can donate: old magazines-resources for the kids is always welcome. pencil crayons markers templates SCRAPS!!! so many uses for these Cardstock PatternedPaper you don't use Ribbon no longer used. buttons stickers
  • this list is endless. Just remember, they are kids, they don't know what is hip and cool and wanting to keep up with the latest scrapbook trends.
  • also, you can come browse for a minute or the whole time. Love to see anyone and everyone come out for this cause!
  • See you tonight.
  • phone or email for an address!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow have you ever got a lot of fantastic stuff. The children are going to be able to really make some interesting pages with these scrapbook supplies. What a generous and thoughtful thing for you to do. Wish I could be there tonight. Have a good time.