Wednesday, July 18

Fun Day at Kinsmen Park!

Hi, had a totally awesome day at Kinsmen Park. hot weather, pool to cool off in and a park to have fun! My gramma Elliott came with me, thank goodness because the boys each wanted to be in the opposite direction. Riley-pool, Jager- playground equipment. Ei yi yi. But it was a blast, and then we went to the rides and well, ecstatic was all I can say!

So not quite ready to release my news, but here's the deal. Once registration starts anyone can sign up for it, so if you are interested in the most fun you can have in one day without actually going to Mexico on the cruise, COME ON DOWN. As soon as I post it here I will tell you what day this week you can start registering on. I'll give you a hint...layouts, games (and they rock!!!) food, fun, friends, goody bags,prizes, and maybe a little or a lot of scrapping.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got me intrigued!! What the heck! Whatever it is i am sure it will be a blast, so i better get in on it!!

jennifer

Anonymous said...

Hmm! You've got me excited. Please let us know today:)

Lorraine

Anonymous said...

heard about it from a little birdy, definitely going to be the event of the year! excited!!!!Barb