Thursday, July 12

Layouts!!!

I'll show you the 3 I did last night with the Elsie line. It is a fun line. Love the busy mess of this layout!!!!get the theme...LOVE!!!

this one is for our 12 x 12 family album. adorable pic of the 2 of them!
this is just an 8x8 size for Shane & Andrea's album. I just found out that they don't even have an album for pics so of course that must be remedied! I went and found an album in Edmonton that will match their decor. Their condo is soooooo top shelf in design, all of which they have rebuilt themselves. And Andrea has such exquisite taste, so of course the album has to fit in!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of the layouts! The first one is great because it is busy but the photo of you and jim still stands out. Is the doodle paper Elsie's line or did you do it yourself.
When is the doodling and Multimedia class and Elsie classes going to be? I want to come!
Pam

scrappaleica said...

Pam, the doodle paper is Elsie's line, I just coloured part of it. The Multimedia doodling class is Sept.29th and the Elsie class I believe is Aug.20th. I'll make a post about it.