Tuesday, July 10

I'm so excited!!!!

First of all, thank you to all the people who have decided to sponsor me on this cruise. I have the support of the coolest people...

  • Creative Scrapbooks (from Edmonton)

I have a few more little details that are being worked out with other sponsors & manufacturers, so I am really excited!!! I'll post them once I know. Anyone can be a sponsor, it totally benefits YOU! If you are interested in all the free publicity that would surround your store, online site, or manufacturing company, please email me and I can tell you all the perks of being a sponsor.

  • Also, there is going to be a really cool cruising event held in Saskatoon. Watch here for more information. I will be giving the details at the beginning of next week. Cropping, chatting, classes, food, prizes galore!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't you give us more hints? like a date... just so i can make sure i have a sitter?! i totally don't think i can wait until next week!

Dawn Hueser said...

Yeah Leica - I had no doubt that you would get lots of support for your teaching.

I am excited to learn more about your event

jem said...

Wow!!!!!Leica I have not visited you blog in a long time, it is fantastic! Your photography and layout are amazing I am sorry I have been missing out. Your family looks like they are enjoying the summer. Keep telling your stories through you images,lo's and journaling it is really uplifting and awesome that you have such a passion for life. I will try mu best to keep looking. CONGRATULATIONS! on all your sponcers.

Saucy said...

A Saskatoon event??? Yay! I can hardly wait for details!

Anonymous said...

I will donate a prize for your cruise (aka Scraptology)!!
Pam