Tuesday, July 24

random

Sorry my blogging is a little blah right now. I had my last dentist appt today. Feeling super awful!I still have 3 more, but they are only for xrays, and my new night guard fitting! which I need so I don't have another series of appt's like this again. Ei yi yi. my wallet is hurting even after my dental care. But if you want to maintain great dental health, it's has to be done. So I still have a few spots in our double class tomorrow night (Wed.July25th):

  • Your home-2 12x12 pages
  • Your neighborhood-2 12x12 pages
  • Come to either one or both. Starts at 6pm-10pm. But you must register with me by sending me an email by tomorrow noon. Thanks scrap-mommy@hotmail.com or scraptology@hotmail.com If I feel a little better I will post our pics from the Fun Factory today. Otherwise, I am going to lie down right now!

4 comments:

Saucy said...

Ouch! I am a staunch Anti-Dentite. Good thing I have healthy teeth. Hope you're feeling better!

scrappaleica said...

Saucy, thanks for the well wishes! I have to admit that I am pretty sore. You know the funny thing is, I never had braces, cavities or any problems with my teeth my whole life, so Ihave been blessed. But some circumstances out of my control caused me to start clenching and now it seems to be the way I resort to at night.

Julie Cortens said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Leica. A sore mouth is no fun at all. Take time out to let yourself heal okay?

scrappaleica said...

julie, thank you for the kind words. It is Sunday night, I feel great, my mouth has healed!!!woo hoo! 2 more minor appt's tuesday. nothing I'm worried about!