Monday, July 23

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

So I had fun this weekend. The BBQ at my cousins was fun, it was great to see relatives that I haven't seen in a year! Doug & Paulette had their yard set up so wonderful too! Riley & Jager of course love everything about their yard especially since they have a huge playhouse & a fort treehouse type of set up. Jager even started getting brave and walking up the slide like big kids do! our little boy is growing up!

And well Sunday morning was a hoot. I go to sign up some friends & family for the Cruisin Away Crop and here there are crazy friends of mine all pitted in on lawn chairs totally doing the concert ticket line type of wait. So what was I to do???join them! We had fun. So I can't believe with only 2 days notice 32 people signed up instantly. I wasn't even at the store for very long too. so maybe more have sold but when I left they still had a few tickets so if it interests you, love to see you there! *****edited*****sorry it sold out today! I have 2 tickets in my possession that possibly might be available. Email me if you want them. Well, I just spent 4 1/2 hours cleaning my scrapbook room. Almost totally done. The coolest part that I feel the best about is I have 2 big boxes of stuff for Kate's children's group she is starting up. If anyone else has scraps or gently used items to give away we will be gathering a collection for her on Sept/29th. Of course if that day doesn't work we can arrange something! Well, I have to admit I'm tired! and I do have to wake up in 5 hours so I better try and sleep. Bon nuit!

1 comment:

Kate said...

You are an amazing woman! I can't tell you how much I appreciate this!!!