Friday, July 20

Tickled Pink!!!!

I'm officially now in love with the "brown van"! aka UPS. I received my first boxes from one of my sponsors...Cosmo Cricket!!! 3 boxes so big the UPS guy could barely lift one. Talk about Christmas in July. The coolest part was unpacking them and starting to put together my kits. Had so much fun!! The best part is they have sent me goodies to hand out at the "Cruisin Away" Crop on Sept.29th too!!!!! What an awesome awesome company! I got the official word...9 spots left on the cruise. That's it, that's all she wrote! There is one lady who doesn't have a roommate too from Calgary so if anyone is thinking of going by themselves there is the possibility of sharing a room to keep the costs down if it interests you. So I have to tell you, absolutely motivated to scrap,scrap, scrap tonight. No kids, cutie hubbie is going to bed right now. I am starting my marathon. I feel so inspired by looking at the brand new CHA releases from Cosmo that they sent me, that I can't stop the ideas in my head. and yes mom...I did get a chance to clean the house, so now I can play! So maybe I will post a few of my layouts tomorrow. I hope you all have a wonderful night, and remember sign up for the Cruisin Away crop begins Sunday 12:30 sharp! And if you can't come scrap, still come visit, I am so giving away a package of these Cosmo goodies to someone who comes to shop & visit ME! I love the scrapbook industry and I want to share my passion for it with you!Each and every one of you out there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so totally jealous! I could have helped that UPS man carry in your boxes. I'm getting more and more excited for your crop. Maybe see you Sunday? What time are you going to YM?

scrappaleica said...

a few of us are going to Tim's for coffee before the store opens, r u in?if so call me!

Leigh-Ann said...

great blog! my friend Thelma just sent me your link... I love your title! Thats my life quote too, love it! here's a page i did with it in my art journal :) http://www.flickr.com/photos/frecklednest/697992684/in/set-72157600300766781/

Anonymous said...

absolutely! call and let me know what time.