Monday, July 9

Layouts, misc.fun...

Here is a cute pic of the boys with their new kitties.

This is something I had to finally capture. Since Riley could crawl he has always lined up any toy, car, anything he has played with in a straight line. He still does it. He'll even line up all 100 plus cars he has in a long long line.
I have some great shots of my brothers from their ball games. We love going and watching their games. It is fun. Here is Steven,
love this pic of Jager!!!! I haven't decided what journaling I will do on this yet. But here it is so far...
totally love Hambly Screen prints. I have done 7 layouts in the last week with it. they are really cool! love this pic of Jager. isn't this a great colour combo??? oh and the top left is a curved corner but it doesn't show well.
So when I was in Edmonton I got some really cool sports paper from Creative Scrapbooks ( one of my awesome cruise sponsors!!!!!Love this store!) So I decided that I would start getting some of my hundreds of sport pics done. Since I have so many I am glad that the paper is really neat because I don't have to do as much with it then.I will do all the journaling when I complete all of the layouts.Otherwise I will be doing it in the bottom right hand corner.
This layout I am still not finished, it needs something. I know I have a ribbon that would match well, so I'll have to go on a hunt for it. I don't know what isn't working for me, possibly the primary colors, I don't know. Any ideas how to fix? I wanted to keep it plain, but I think it isn't working very well.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new layouts and paper!!
Did the paper come from Edmonton? I would love to get some of it!
Pam

scrappaleica said...

Pam, the sport paper came from Creative Scrapbooks (Edmonton & they have so much of ALL sports including hockey!), the brown & green & circle paper came from Urban Scrapbook, Edmonton (it is A2Z cosmo line)the polka dot layout paper is Tres Jolie line from Yesterday's Memories, and the bottom layout is Fancy Pants & Elsie line from Yesterday's Memories.

scrappaleica said...

oh and Pam, I am going back to Edmonton in 2 weeks so call me and I'll pick up whatever you like. I did get you some sweet stuff there to give you next time I see you.

Dawn Hueser said...

Leica,

Your T-Ball layout is super cute, but what I think your struggling with is the fact that it is top heavy. You might want to change your white dots to the colors or tint the edges of the ghost letters.

You have done a great job with your layouts.

Saucy said...

LOVE the baseball layouts! Just love 'em!

Anonymous said...

Instead of ribbon, why don't you use baseball glove lacing, to keep with your theme. Love your layouts.

Anonymous said...

I love the paper that you used on Jager's 22month photo!
I have some paper for you too!
Pam