Monday, July 16

Hi, back for a minute...

Hi everyone, sorry about the lack in posting. We have been out helping at the farm. Mom and dad are erecting new hopper bins, so we had fun helping them for 2 days. Then we brought in the crane last night, but it was so late to blog and I was way too tired!!!! I took some cool pics so I'll post them later. I am actually going right back to the farm right now to pick nanking cherries. Our trees are filled with them and my husband loves this jelly. So I really want to gather those berries before they fall. It's the least I can do for this awesome guy. But I do have lot's of cool news and pics and layouts and you know everything that makes my world. So I will be posting tomorrow all of it. wish me luck though I have another dentist appt tomorrow. ei yi yi. So one last thing to talk about:

  • July 25th- Family Album Class: your home & neighborhood. (4- 12x12 layouts) we will be starting at 6pm-10 pm. If you are able, bring any colour,tile or wood swatches for your house. We will try to incorporate those into the house design.

  • Elsie class is now officially August 20th 7pm. We will be making 3-12 x 12 layouts.

So please fire me off an email about Elsie if you can make it or if you are new to our classes and want to sign up for the July 25th class, email me too. I have to know by July 20th for that class. Thanks!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about the Scraptology classes, & was not really sure who teaches what, but I was wondering if there are any spaces left in the Ali Edwards-type class & who I could contact if there are any spaces? Thanks. Also I hadn't read your blog in a bit, but saw your Hambly Screen prints & was wondering where you got it/them? I've been dying to get my hands on some. I really enjoy your blog, Thanks.
Theresa

Saucy said...

Where are you teaching those classes at? I think I am interested.

My mom and dad have nanking cherries too! I've made jelly out of them for my dad - oh, the work of it! One year he decided to like jam more than jelly and I pitted those bad boys! It was awesome jam, too. Have fun!

scrappaleica said...

Hi Theresa, The Ali Edwards class fell on a day where no one is in town. oops bad planning. I am moving it till end of summer or Sept. no date set yet. I will post it here though! I got all my Hambly Screen Prints at Treasured Memories in Edmonton. They have the entire line! I haven't even shown my favourite layouts yet. I sure had fun with Hambly!!! They make a killer sunflower print and I thought I went to heaven!Also Theresa, I am prettysure they ship but if they don't find out what you are looking for because I will be in Edmonton next weekend and I could grab you some... Thanks for checking out my blog!

scrappaleica said...

Saucy, we teach our classes in Melina's hip & trendy studio on 2nd ave in the Grainger building. Fire me off an email if you are coming. Love to have you!!!!

So totally not making nanking jam, I think you are nuts Sasha! But I know if someone I loved really wanted them I would pit them and make jam. But we did pick for 5 hours yesterday, so I don't even want to think about making those things into jam...LOL

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info Leica,
I will look into the Hambly Prints. It's very generous of you to offer to pick some up & I may take you up on that. Thanks.
Theresa