Tuesday, June 12

after church!

I swore that I'd never be one of those moms that dress their kids the same. But what am I doing??? and the worst part is I LOVE IT! I usually like the boys to just compliment each other but I love them in little oxford vests. They actually have so many vests. hello am I a geek or what? but I think they look so cute walking into church and of course gramma & grampa are telling everyone that these kids are their great grandchildren. so proud. Riley really knows how to work the seniors too. Full smiles and "how are you's? to everyone. He is so polite I am always proud! Jager mimicks Riley so I hope that is a quality he picks up.

Riley kept begging me to take his picture on these logs but he kept looking at Jager & laughing, this is actually the best shot. I like it because I can remember what they were doing!
little Riley is really into photo shoots right now. probably because I have been taking an amazing amount of pics. And he loves to look at them.
So sunday school is finished for our church during the summer, so the boys are sad, they love the singing. Jager knows the songs too and hums any words he doesn't know. It is adorable. So I'm contemplating going to a different church just for the summer, does anyone know if Forest Grove Church or Ebenezer have a Sunday School program through the summer. They are the closest in our denomination so I'd love to find out. email me if you know. I know there are so many awesome programs out there all over the city, but I have to find one that is close. It is crazy trying to get everyone ready for church and breakfast eaten and arrive on time. thanks!

No comments: