Friday, June 29

all boys are sleeping!

My house is super quiet right now. It is beautiful! Jim has been waking up crazy hours, and especially since we were up late last night, he didn't get much sleep at all. But all my boys were in bed by 8:30pm. Can you imagine? I was able to have a luxurious bath, clean the kitchen, and now blog and look at galleries. Tomorrow we are going to the smash & crash event and I'm sure that will be a gong show, but I'm definitely looking forward to it. Riley is so excited to go, but he asked me tonight why people just want to smash their cars, then what will they drive? Good question. I am sure getting serious amusement out of his choice of words. I asked him to put away his outside toys , he responded "mom, I don't think that I will right now," to which I ask why... he responds with ,"it is stressing me out right now!" Where does a 3 yr old come up with that? I'm sure me, because I am known to say silly stuff, but can you imagine that he actually uses it in an appropriate situation. Well I live for these moments. Have a good night!

No comments: