Wednesday, June 20

hello, so lovin the Elsie line!!!!

sorry, not much to say. Check back tomorrow, I am going to show you some new layouts I made with the Elsie line. okay, enough said, I truly love her line. It is so different and unique. I had to go back to Yesterday's Memories again today and get some more. She just got the whole line in again yesterday (because it sold out in like 1 1/2 days last time!!!!)so I was able to get some stuff I didn't even see the first time around. You know the worst thing is, I love the travel paper so much that I just made up template layouts that will have to wait until I take some new travel pics,(cruise pics...) or I go and make some pics from my stash. The unfortunate thing is my photos are nowhere easily accessible now that I'm renovating that room!!! So I guess I'll just show them the way they are...

  • also I just have the finishing touches to do on my gifts for Riley's teachers, so if I get a chance to finish the covers tomorrow, then I will show you!

So, today was super busy but sitting here it seems like I can't remember anything I did... ever feel that way? Well back to laundry. see you guys tomorrow!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Love the Elsie line - when I was in there on Sat she was all sold out - she did have some paper. I'll try to get in there one of these days - the stuff is fun!