Saturday, June 30

Pencil Lines Site!!!!woo hoo!

So on a whim I decided to enter a layout on Pencil Lines Site (which is really cool by the way) and they emailed me back saying they loved my layout. They put it up on their site in the reader's gallery. sweet! check out this site it is a lot of fun! http://scrappingangelsuk.typepad.com/photos/readers_gallery_sketch_38/ Well, we are off to have a family breakfast, and then spend the day at the Exhibition grounds. Ei yi yi. wish me luck! Have a great Canada Day weekend.

4 comments:

Pam said...

very cool Leica!!!
I have never heard of this site before!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Leica! I absolutely love that layout! Of course it helps when your boys are so photogenic!

Jennifer

scrappaleica said...

Okay, Jenn, your girls are seriously adorably photogenic too. I'd love to be able to scrap those little cuties all day!

scrappaleica said...

Pam, it is a really fun site, I've only just found it myself. you'll have to enter!