Friday, June 29

My awesome husband SURPRISED me! I love him!!!!

Okay, so last night Jim came home with these awesome flowers. And of course silly me wondering why the strange amount. Hello!!!! On July 1st is our 7th year anniversary and he thought he'd surprise me. Which he did. He said there were 7 roses for 7 years of marriage. Then HE said that there were 2 white roses representing him & I, then the rest of the roses had to be different colours representing different elements of our life. 2 being our awesome boys of course and 3 being stages we've went through. So he did make me cry! really a tough thing to do. So he asked where I wanted to go, of course I chose the Keg, because I love it there! No kids, just us. We sat and had the best steaks and wine and dessert and enjoyed just us for 2 1/2 hours. Then we went for a cruise in the Superbee(totally fun, something we don't do as often anymore alone), visited friends and came home for ... sleep time of course.

So of course being an occasion I needed a photo op. I only wish I knew we were going because I would've made myself look really hot & sexy for him!!! oh well this will have to do!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this man. Can you tell??? I can't believe he fooled me too, I never thought anything of it since our anniversary is still a few days away! Gotta love a romantic man!

4 comments:

Dawn Hueser said...

I love reading about your relationship with your family. Your a lucky lady. I know you know that too.

Pam said...

what a great guy! you are lucky to have each other!

Anonymous said...

as if you didn't look hot! your hair looked amazing, as always. happy 7th anniversary!

Anonymous said...

WOW! WOW! What a guy, you are the luckiest woman alive! I don't even get a card for anything! Enjoy!

Jennifer