Tuesday, June 26

so many questions today!!!!

okay first on the list. I am rescheduling the Elsie class. Is there any particular day in the first week of July that would work for anybody? If not we can push it back. There are too many of you guys and as we found out last time trying to get an entire class to pick one day that works is awful!!! So here are your choices: July 3, 5 or 6, all of them would be at night 7-10 or 6-9 whatever you guys want! If these just don't work then we'll try another week. please just let me know,especially if you are interested but can't make that day. you can email me, phone or just leave a comment on this post. The 3 layouts are all 12 x 12. 1 that works with fabric, felt & sewing. the 2nd is funkiness with buttons and pattern paper, the 3rd is scrabble letters and hand journaling (not swirls & flourishes though, much easier!!!!)

  • next on the agenda, I've been asked by 2 people if I will repeat the exact same or similiar layout that I did in the Multimedia doodling class. I WILL if I get a few more people to make it worth while. So if it interests you, let me know and we can set a date!

Okay, enough shop talk. I finished 2 layouts, 1 amazingly 8 hours later is not dry!!!!1 Ei yi yi. almost had a catastrophe! hopefully by morning. Tomorrow is last day of school, so sad!!!! But it just means that we have 2 full months of super fun days ahead!!!

See you guys tomorrow!

Oh and you have to check out my friend Sasha's blog (link on right..."saucy") she is just full of absolute creativity. She & I went to University together, went a long time without seeing each other and then about 2 years ago or so ran into each other. Her work is really AWESOME! Oh and it is her anniversary! Have a great day Sasha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally in! The day & time doesn't matter to me, I'll just be glad to get an evening out!

Anonymous said...

I want to come too!!!!
You set the date (any of those) and i will see if the in-laws can watch rhys!!
Pam

Saucy said...

Thanks for the shout out! It's nice to have a local blogging friend. I am dying to take one of your classes... are they held at JSI?

scrappaleica said...

Sasha, no Pam, Melina, & I have our classes at Melina's awesome studio. It is a totally different atmosphere. nothing but fun fun fun! I think I'd like to take a class from you, I didn't know you were that involved in scrapbooking. I'm addicted to your blog!