Wednesday, June 20

I can't believe I forgot...

to post what Riley made for Jim for Father's Day. I guess I was so caught up with getting our computer fixed & back that I forgot I never posted this. I love this little imitation Andy Warhol! His teacher is always coming up with really neat things for the kids to learn about. In art class they study famous periods & styles of art. They learned about Matisse, Post-Impressionist, Monet, Jackson Pollack just to name a few. How cool is that?? a little culture in our boy! And he carried it onto this painting. Since I was an art history major in University I totally dig that they even explore history. riley was so proud to give this to Jim! this artwork is now hanging in our little art gallery! so proud!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

So great - love the picture, terribly cute!!! I love that he is getting "cultured"