Saturday, June 2

little things are so amusing

I took this the other night, Riley was having a nap and I needed a few minutes so I bribed Jager with the candy necklace. The desk lamp was giving such a neat glow on his face and he was so excited to have this little treat. He's figured out how to bite the candies without bursting the necklace, so he is proud of himself! It truly is these cute little innocent moments that are the best. Funny thing is I actually needed to do something on the computer for Jim right away and I had to stop to take pics of this little monkey amusing himself. It's the little things that make us happy the most I think!

  • So on a different note, splurge girls, I had so much fun scrapping with you girls tonight. It's fun when we are all together hey? Loud, but fun!!!! I am so proud that I actually got a lot of pages completed tonight. Not finished as they need pics & journaling on some, but hey. C'est la vie!

Also, the Elsie class has been moved till July because everyone in the class couldn't make it that night. So I'll let you know when we decide the new date. Also we've changed the next Family Album class up a week, so the "house" layout will be on Wednesday, June 13th at 7pm. Still have a couple openings. Just email if interested.

This house layout is all about your house, what you love about certain rooms, your favourite objects in the house, family activites you guys do in the house, etc. It is actually my favourite layout yet. Very interactive and yet has lot's of pictures.

1 comment:

jem said...

Great shoots of Jager!