Monday, June 25

a really successful weekend!

Okay, so I am back from Alberta. I did some serious work for the cruise. Brought aboard some amazing stores as sponsors for prizes. Remember, this is an all across Canada event...a cruise for Canadians, so of course the more support from Canadian people & stores the better because the cruise is your way to let people know about you. Especially since summer is coming and people are doing lot's of traveling wouldn't you want to be able to know quickly where to stop? I always do! And of course, now I had an official reason to go to scrapbook stores!tee hee. I actually visited 10 stores. missed 2 because they were closed and 2 have relocated and are opening in Aug. But it was so much fun. I can't believe how many amazing scrapbookers there are out there. I met so many women cropping, had some cool meet & greet time. I wish I could have actually spent time cropping at every one. One store had a cool worker that had me in stitiches! So I came home with stories, new friends & of course a lighter wallet! So I didn't get too much time visiting Hunter, but he sure is cute!

what a sweetheart hey? Okay, boys are sleeping, off to finish the covers of Riley's teachers books. And hopefully do some serious scrapbooking! I'm so impressed with Jim, I had cleaned the house before I left, but I came home to a super clean house! So now I can scrapbook without a guilty conscious!

4 comments:

jem said...

Congrats on the successful scrap weekend! Gee! Hunter is really grown.

Kelly said...

So glad your weekend was successful! Hunter is darling!

Saucy said...

Glad you all are on blogger... how did I miss this?? You've got such a cutie there! Take care,

Sasha

Dawn Hueser said...

Glad to hear that your trip was such a major success for you. You rock!