Sunday, June 17

a few layouts & happy Father's day!!!!

Happy Father's Day! I love this man! He never enjoys getting his picture taken but I enjoy taking them anyways. This one is so characteristic of him, always laughing, happy. Jim you are the best father! The boys & I love you!!!!

So I finally scrapbooked this pic. Totally loved it, but didn't know how I'd make the LO because I did have a lot to say. I still have my typical signature doodles that I do, but I kept it a little more lowkey as the journaling is the most important thing. Happy Father's Day dad, I love you lot's and thanks for helping us mold our children into unique outstanding kids!
I really like how this layout turned out. really dimensional! as you know I love to sew on layouts. It has hidden journaling (behind the web) room to add more tags. Riley is such our little super hero!
first off, I love this Melina photo! she always captures their true essence.again my favourite paper. just a few things I want to remember about Jager.

5 comments:

Pam said...

Great layouts leica! i love the spiderman one and can't even begin say how cool the sewing is! i love all the little extras you put on your layouts! you are a one of a kind scrapbooker, you should be writing books on how to do this stuff!

Kelly said...

LOVE the layouts - your doodling always rocks the fab!

scrappaleica said...

Thanks Pam & Kelly, you girls always have the nicest stuff to say! makes my day!

scrappaleica said...

oh, I'm missing a "6" for the June 6th part of my spiderman layout. If anyone knows of a company that makes a great 6, let me know. I don't have a good one yet.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts, as always! I love the one of the boys and your dad... the lilac bushes at the farm are one of my favorite parts about spring.