Monday, June 25

official Day 1

So today is the first day where Jim had a full day of work in SASKATOON! We, his little family, are so excited to have daddy home for good. Our business took some revamping, selling old equipment, buying new & different equipment. but now he is home every single day with us. It is so awesome going to bed together, I'd say waking up together too but we all know that I do not wake up at 5am very well. I think he was actually up at 4:30am this morning. So we had a real day! I made sure he had an awesome supper to come home to( Roast Beef, the fixings and real Yorkshire puddings from scratch! I'm totally Martha Stewarting!) and a clean house, happy kids, and a happy mom because I got all my tasks done today as well as I got to scrapbook while the kids slept. And then my best friend forever, Natalie(seriously since the day I was born!) and her family came over. They had baked us a bunch of goodies. We do that, whenever we bake we always make enough to share with each other's family. It is just a fun little perk that brightens each other's day! So life is really exciting. I almost feel like we are on our honeymoon having us altogether everyday. The boys actually are too wound up that they get to see daddy whenever they want. too funny! What a positive change in our life! See you tomorrow! scrapbook mini albums to show !!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leica, what a great blessing for your family to have Jim home everyday now! It makes a huge difference when they don't have to live on the road. Great pictures of the boys and Hunter... you can sure tell they are cousins!

Kelly said...

that is so awesome he is home - what a blessing!