Friday, March 30

Almost There!

okay, so I started this blog March 6th,2007. I did not think it would take off this well. I am so excited. Are you having fun? Well I am too! So let's celebrate. If you are the 1000 peson to check out this site, make sure you leave a comment saying I am the 1000 person. It is at 933 right now, so when you are reading this, check to the right hand side of my page. I think I will give away a collection of one of my all time favourite papers. I'll hook you up with embellishments & fibres too. It has to be worthwhile, since I definitely think my 1000 visitor landmark is worthwhile!!! Good luck! If you are the 1000 person, email me your address & phone number. Have fun!

4 comments:

Pam said...

Hi Leica
I am 935! I will keep checking back (he he )

scrappaleica said...

Hey Pam, you are a loyal blogger, if you are the 1000 visitor, I'll hook you up.

coRinne not connie said...

hey - Leica! I'm 1000!

You rock. I'm loving the photos of the boys and your older l/o's are just too cool!

i read your blog, but don't always post a comment. can't from work and don't always remember to at home.
have a great weekend!
Corinne

scrappaleica said...

Congrats Corrine,send me an email with your phone number, cause I only have that one for outgoing calls written down. Cool. my email is
scrap-mommy@hotmail.com