Thursday, March 22

Inspired by Pam

Hi, today is totally going to be a "inspired by Pam day". I had a rough day, sad funeral and did more crying than I have in a lifetime. So I am lifting Pam's idea. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, I have an awesome friend named Pam who is a great scrapbooker, and today she posted her "turning 30 pics" Done by the infamous Melina Perron of course. And Pam looks hot! I had done my pics 3 mos. ago when my day came. The coolest thing is, I let my 3 year old take pics of himself, Jager & I for over an hour. One full card later and surprisingly I actually got a handful of cool pics. I did take the pic for Love coupons though and a couple on the main page, but he took my favourite one!! So here are my layouts!Enjoy! pg.1 ******edited March March 26th******* This is the 2 page layout I won 1st place with this past weekend in Calgary at Camp Croppin.Thanks for looking. pg2 pg 1 these are more layouts about things I love,the whole bottom of the page opens up to reveal all 50

pg2 this is me, the real me, the feelings, peeves, ambitions, telling it like it is...
I took this photo, my attempt to be sexy for Jimmy! okay, stop laughing! I know. pathetic. we do this kinda thing though. I can't share the journaling on the coupons because well they are a little selacious for my husband. fun stuff! But the words along the right hand are qualities I love about my husband.
So, have I said lately how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this man?? Well I do!

3 comments:

Pam said...

I love these pages and i am honored that i inspired you to post these layouts, as you inspire me with all of your pages and cool ideas!!!!! Have a great time in calgary.
i will miss you.

Julie Cortens said...

Love this layout - all of them - so fun and full of life. Hey I noticed the word "coupon" at the bottom of the page. Did you get that grrrreat book for couples I was telling you about last year?????? hee heee

scrappaleica said...

No Julie, I didn't get the book, if I ever see it though, I will be buying it because I want to be just like you and your husband!!!! A healthy, loving relationship that has raised 4 children and still make time for perks. you guys must be doing something right. This layout was my own mind on Valentines and Jim wasn't home yet. Need I say more...