Monday, March 26

Silly me! & question regarding my comment area

I have had a crazy amount of people phoning me and asking if the "memories" layout is what I placed 1st place with. NO, it is not, I just posted it because it was one I entered and liked. I actually won with my turning 30 2 page spread. I posted it on my Inspired by Pam day. thursday, March 22. so check it out. And for you ladies, I will answer any questions on my blog in the comment area, I promise. I get such a kick that you are leaving all these comments for my blog on my Answering machine. I truly do read every single comment. I have set up my comments so that they are emailed to me. I read them and yes I will post EVERY single comment, good or bad, unless it is just obscene. I selected this because I belong to a large U.S. site and I found I can't keep up with all the comments because I don't know when I am getting them and I don't know which I've read or not, this way I think the people that are reading my blog, are those I know or have met. I want to keep this personal and make sure everyone feels that I do value your comments. BECAUSE I do. So keep on scrapbooking!

No comments: