Saturday, March 10

A day in the Life...

I am so excited for today. A friend of ours is getting married out of town and we can't wait to go. Weddings are so much fun! You get to run into people you haven't seen forever, but the best part is you get to dance all night. I love dancing with Jim, we have a lot of fun(except when we try to do the Charleston, I end up being kicked more) but it's worth it. A night of jiving and 2 stepping is the best. So I thought since I only have a minute to post, I'd put up a layout I did in January." A day in the life of Jager-2nd layout) I really liked doing it. Jager looks so cute. (thanks for another great photo Melina Perron) It is such a simple layout. A Day in the Life... I really truly love "Crate Paper". They make such gorgeous coordinating paper. Lately I'm into doodling in the free space of photos. Remember though, I'm doing this ONLY on a photo I have multiple copies of. Don't do this to irreplacable pics, make a copy first. After I had posted Jager's layout I realized that I did a day in the life or Riley years ago. So after a quick hunt, voila. The "ripped" part of this page opens up to reveal the entire journaling but I don't have a pic of this on my computer.I hope everyone has a great weekend.

4 comments:

Julie Cortens said...

Hi Leica!
Thanks for your enouraging words on my blog. Blogging is a new experience for me - and really have I got time for this???? But it is fun! Since I have taken all the wedding pages down at the store, this is one way people can see them again if they need to. Hey! Love your page - a day in the life of Jager - what a great idea. These are precious memories that your boys will truely enjoy in years to come. Glad to connect again - love your blog!
Julie

Pam said...

I love this ideas Leica! I may have to do this for Rhys!

Anonymous said...

I love these Leica...i want to do this for rhys now! I do a month in review but i love this idea too!
Pam

jem said...

I love the day in the life pages, I also love to see the different techniques for year to year. Have fun at the wedding.