Monday, March 19

Sadness

First of all, I'd like to offer our condolences to the Sawchuk family. I am so sorry for Bruce's sudden death. I have really been upset all day regarding his passing on Saturday. I knew him my entire life, I rode the bus with him, babysat his kids occasionally. I knew his brother more, but his family are our neighbors. He has 3 beautiful daughters who are definitely in my prayers.

I found that I am more in shock still. I was so upset when Trina passed away suddenly, and now Bruce. It has made me realize that life can take such drastic turns, ones that we don't plan on. I found that I just spent the day hugging my kids (probably smothering them) I really hope that eveyone takes the time to make sure that our loved ones know what they mean to us. Tell them, show them, because you never know what will happen next. I'm so blessed that Jim and I have such a loving relationship. We truly love each other. We do work very hard at it too. But to me, my family is the most important thing in life. I have realized the hard way this week that I need to journal more from the heart. My journaling has always been more light-hearted, documentary type versus true feelings. I'm a very tell it like it is person who tolerates no bull, lies or crap from anybody. But I think that your inner emotions need to be written down and expressed so your family knows how you feel. So enjoy the layouts I'm posting tonight. One serious, one lighthearted to make you laugh. sorry for the awful colour images. I scanned 60 fairly new & brand new images in and didn't realize that they are losing such brightness. I might go back to just taking a photo of my work instead.

This photo was taken the night we got engaged at the Voodoo Lounge in Las Vegas at the top of the RIO. (Tres Chic place so we were in formal wear)If you want a really awesome & romantic place to go. You can go outside and overlook the strip. It was so magical and fun. I can't believe we've been together 9 years and soon married 7 years. I love you Jim!

Now just a little goofing off by Ethan & Riley. of course a Melina photo. These boys are the best of friends.

3 comments:

jem said...

Aww cute I love seeing the boys together. Actually Ethan asks to go play soccer with Riley ever time we are out.

jem said...

I am very sorry for the loss of your friends. I am happy that you spent the day hugging your boys.

Pam said...

i am very sorry for your loss. it seems that we realize how precious life really is as we get older.