Saturday, March 17

scrapbook pages and life

How is everyone today? I scrapbooked a few more pages that I am going to enter at Camp Croppin. Getting excited actually. But since I'm not posting any of those till I return, I thought I'd show you a few doodling type layouts. These are for Lori. Keep on practising and you will be a great doodler!!! I have faith in you.

Here is a quick snap of us rolling in the snow. It is so hard to take a pic of ourselves while lying in the snow. Poor Jager is in the light. Oops.
Oh, and I was just looking at my images that I dumped tonight. Love this kid. He is really into the "cheese" phase now. too bad he is so close here, I had a wall right behind me so I couldn't even back up more. But it still makes me laugh.
happy scrappin!

1 comment:

jem said...

That photo of Jager made me giggle.