Tuesday, March 27

Camp Croppin news cont'd...

So, the crazy Dawn Heuser was taking pics and gave me these. I will cherish them forever. Do you know what it is like to actually see these women smiling while looking at my album?? Thanks Dawn for allowing me to relive that moment. They liked my work. Cool hey?? Who are we looking at? Melina is it you. If so, hook me up please!!! I think I need to blow this pic up!

I love this girl!
Here is my name tag: Our tables theme was the Saskatoon Pirates. Only Melina didn't do a pirate name tag, so we'll make her swab the decks later!
So here's an awesome photo: Nicole, Lisa Bearnson, Tracy & Kim (coutesy of Jenn Fast) you can't see how cute Tracy's tummy is. She is such a cute pregnant mommy! ( like I said a toothpick that swallowed a marshmallow. I wish I looked as great as her through any of my 3 pregnancies.) a cool photo of Jenn, Melina & I with Emily Adams; Imagination Project. (photo courtesy of Jenn Fast)
Here's a layout I submitted that I did for my friend Marlys. She hasn't seen it yet, It is a part of my gift to her. I just think that Melina captured the essence of motherhood here. Subtle, and unfortunately the colours just aren't as great scanned. In real life it is pretty cool, I think.
Of course, my messy dude. I have pages that look like this. My kids are always messy!!!!!! But I love it. I really love this layout because of the minimal sewing lines and felt. 2 of my favouite things to do right now.
So as the pictures keep rolling in from the weekend I'll keep submitting. Hope you are enjoying them!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the 'Messy Face' layout... Riley totally looks like a Mini-Steven! You always have such great pictures of your boys. Your beautiful work keeps inspiring me.

Julie Cortens said...

Lisa I am lovin all the pictures from Camp Croppin' Calgary - keep em coming. You look so glamorous - you fit right in there with Lisa!It looks like you gals had a blast - I am going to have to join you sometime. Yah - get out of my scrapbooking closet and into the real wild world of scrapbookin'!

scrappaleica said...

Jody, it's cool to see someone I've know my whole life checking me out & now leaving comments(insted of phoning...just kidding Jody.). For those who don't know who the Steven is she is talking about, he's my blonde brother. /riley looks so much like him & share his personality, it's like watching my brother grow up again.

scrappaleica said...

Julie, thanks for the sweet comments. We did have a blast and I know I'd love to scrapbook with you sometime. you would fit in the "real world" because your work is top notch. Checked out your smug mug, and the pics are phenomenal. I wish I could buy them off you and call them my own. I have crappy pics from when I was in Hawaii.

Mindy said...

Riley's messy face layout is so great. I love it! Heard about your win in Calgary and that you had a fantastic time. Congrats, you deserve it.