Thursday, March 29

EXCITING NEWS!!!!

Hi everyone, I told you I would be doing some wild and crazy things beginning in April. So do you want to hear what it is??? From now on : Monday will be my challenge day. I will post a challenge of some sort for you & me to do this week. Participate if you like. We will post our completed layouts Friday. Tuesday will be my tip of the week. I will showcase a product in specific and talk about it and give you hints and tips how I use it. Wednesday is recipe day!!!!! Awesome! I will post the actual recipe and photo of the product. And the same goes, for anyone who gives me one of their recipes I will send them a recipe card. Make sure you tell me what size you want your card! Thursday is GIVEAWAY day!!!! I have products that I have to share. So in the morning on Thursday, I will announce a comment #. If you are that #, then I will post your name and ask you to privately email me your address, then I will either drop it off or mail. Open to anybody! Friday will be posting our challenge layouts. Weekends will be random. My family likes to get away on weekends so I am not always here.I may post randomly throughout the week as well. I am going to try this format out for the entire month of April. If everyone loves it, I'll continue on. If it is a dud and I get no response, then I'll go back to random posting. So all this fun begins April 2nd. So don't forget to leave comments because you might be a winner!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog ideas sound fun, I'm looking forward to it all.
Debbi-Anne

scrappaleica said...

Thanks Debbi-Anne, look forward to spicing up my scrapbook world & having fun! Join in on the challenges if you like!

Julie Cortens said...

Can't resist a challenge! Sounds like fun!

scrappaleica said...

Cool Julie, can't wait to see what you do. Thanks for the link! I love all the little touches you are doing to your site. It is really exciting! Everyone check her out, her work is awesome!
www.cortens.blogspot.com

Pam said...

great ideas leica!
i love them.