Tuesday, March 6

Challenge #1- scrapbook a LO about "scrapbooking"

Have I told you lately how much I love scrapbooking. It is amazing being able to do something I'm so passionate about. I truly have the best group of friends to scrapbook with, which makes it fun. Through our classes that we teach at Scraptology; Pam, Melina & I have made some fun friends, ones that even like to get a little crazy on our wine & cheese and fondue nights. Everyone needs an outing, something that allows them to enjoy life a little bit more. So I challenge you this; this week scrapbook a layout or project about ..."scrapbooking". Maybe it is your favourite supplies, your Late night crops, whatever suits your fancy. Maybe it is how scrapbooking has changed your life. Have fun!

1 comment:

jem said...

Hello Leica,
I might try your challenge! Thanks very much for giving me photo credit/plugs. I am loving reading yours and Pams blogs. It has been a fun morning!! Scraptology Rocks!!!!!
Take some KICK ASS scrapbook classes TODAY!!
Melina