Thursday, March 15

Scrapping like Mad

So I have been scrapbooking like a mad women lately! I have to say that I could scrap any photos Melina takes all the time , anytime. I can't show you yet, because I am going to submit these, so once I've done that, then I'll show. So I am totally getting excited about the Camp Croppin event in Calgary next weekend. I think the best part is so many of my scrapbooking buddies are going. I only wish Pam was coming too, then it would be the best. Next year Pam!!! We'll leave the kids with our spouses and we'll go scrap up a storm! So I literally did this page last May I think, but I haven't been able to get the right pic for this page. I like that it is a little girly and out of my box. So would you put a black & white photo or colour in? I wanted to express how much my mom does for us, me, my children. She is phenomenal. I love you mom. You can't tell but I raised some of the flowers and embossed them. Of course I used a ton of rub ons.

1 comment:

jem said...

I am excited for the crop and I wish Pam was coming too. I know we will have a blast. I can't wait to see your pages, I am like a kid waiting to open xmas presents. I like the bright page for your mom, it reminds me of her cheerful personality.