Tuesday, March 20

Random fun

Having a fun day so far. For the last 2 hours I have heard nothing but Rhys this, Rhys that. We stopped in and visited Pam & Rhys today and Riley is in love with her. All the way home he talked about her, her toys and why he couldn't play with a toy. (It wasn't set up yet) He even told me that he would like a little sister to play with. I agree! Anyways, it was fun. So I did another layout with the photos Melina took. The scan is awful sorry. The background is a very rich royal blue. this was a layout I did for Urban Scrapbook in Edmonton. (awesome hip store!!)It was so much fun! They gave us guidelines that you had to use a line of Ki Memories Color Theory Line and embellish however you like. I had so much fun. My journaling opens up to talk about Riley's accomplishments and his quirks. I missed this layout when they had it because aren't these pics so funny? I couldn't wait to show everyone my pizza faced boy pictures. This page is covered in Glossy Accents.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Great layouts!
It was great to see you guys today.
Pam & Rhys

Paul-ene said...

Love your Layouts....I see this one has alot of glittery accents..love that! Also love the pizza face one...how cute!

Love your blog....glad I ran into your gallery at sb.com

TFS and stoppin by my blog.

jem said...

Nice layouts! I love the color in the first one. And I do love our superstars.